We know how critical your privacy is, especially when it comes to preserving your rights as responsible adults to choose the products you wish to purchase. Because of this, neither IAmShaman or ShamansGarden share your information with ANYONE, and to accomplish this mission-critical task, we have taken many steps to ensure your privacy:
1. We never store your credit card information on our servers. It is stored only on your respective credit card company’s servers.
2. We purposely do not have “customer accounts” to protect potential hackers from gaining any private information that many other sites store on their servers, such as credit card information. We only keep your order information in our database for 3 months, where it is then archived offline.
3. We are a fully licensed company with the DEA and the FDA, and do so to protect both you and us. When you order from us, know that we are a completely legitimate and transparent company who has nothing to hide, and does everything within the letter of the law.
4. Customer information is used solely for billing purposes and for notifying customers of future updates to our products, only if expressly requested by the customer. The Information in the customer database is not available for sale or other use by anyone outside of IAmShaman. Similarly, the information of all visitors who join our affiliate program is never made available outside of IAmShaman either.
5. We are members of “Hacker Safe”; a company that has real technicians who monitor our website 24/7 for any hack attempts from anywhere.
6. We use 256 bit SSL security for every transaction on our site. In fact, if you wish, you can put an “s” at the end of “http” to make your every move on our website completely secure and encrypted. In other words, you can enter https://www.shamansgarden.com (or our old site at https:///www.iamshaman.com) and navigate either website in complete security.
7. We keep our servers in Canada, which makes it even more difficult if someone wished to get their hands on any of our customer information or mailing lists. Our full-time legal team ensures that we are operating completely within the letter of the law, making your time with us completely worry-free. How many websites can offer you that? – Be careful with whom you choose to do business with…we’ve been doing it longer than anyone else, and that isn’t by accident.
Honestly, we’re on the same team as you; spiritual explorers who are working daily to protect and preserve our rights and our privacy. We want you to feel as safe and secure as possible throughout your experience with us, because we know that we want to feel as safe and secure in our own transactions on the web, especially when choosing products and services that are completely legal, but frowned upon by certain uninformed members of our society.
If you have any questions about your privacy on our web sites, please contact us directly, and we will be happy to alleviate any fears or concerns you may have.